Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cycle and seek

Stardust loves his tricycle. He has started pedalling on his own and is quite good at steering around obstacles, which means that we have started playing 'cycle-and-seek' - I run and hide behind a pillar and he cycles round to find me.

Now that the Outlaws have come to stay, he has been having so much fun playing with them. Grandpa likes to hide in corners and leap out at Stardust as he cycles by. Grandma tells Grandpa off for potentially frightening the wits out of the boy who is shrieking with laughter.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Shannon said...

Hello! I have been following your blog for a while. Would love to drop you an email but cant seem to find the contact details. Do you have an email address I can write to?

11:29 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

Shannon: Oh! Thanks for writing here - I updated my blogger profile to display my email address. :) (otherwise, you can email me at ickle_doc@yahoo.com)

7:15 am  
Anonymous Term papers said...

Your article is very well written I really liked it. Don't forget to update it regularly. I am looking for new updates dying to read more stuff from you.

6:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.