Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

MDH tells me that he raided my 'Nifty, pretty things' folder and got a mate of ours to help him make a few purchases from Etsy. Apparently, this lovely little gold tree and pink garnet from Feronia is the first part of a trifold birthday present which will be delivered at intervals over the next couple of days!

Wheeeeeeeee!

I'm really excited!

Update: Clarie from Feronia left a comment! Thank you for making this necklace for me! *waves*

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous mako said...

Happy Birthday!!

beautiful..

12:49 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wheee!! Happy Birthday! And the necklace looks ueber lovely on you! Thank you for loving it =P.

1:08 pm  
Anonymous LiLi said...

Lovely!

Happy Birthday! :)

3:21 pm  
Anonymous lh said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

9:51 pm  
Blogger jadeite said...

happy birthday! and that is so thoughtful of him. do ask him to have a quiet word with my hubba :D

1:40 am  
Blogger tscd said...

Mako, LiLi, lh: Thanks!

Feronia: YOU READ MY BLOG?! *stunned* Thank you for making this necklace - I love it! My mum even noticed how pretty it was and commented on it.

jadeite: Maybe you should leave your Etsy favourites folder open on the desktop more often... ;)

3:06 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

*beams* My pleasure! Your posts, especially the times in the hospital, make me laugh and cry =P, love it!

4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.