Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2005

I'll fly away in the morning


Seagull away
Originally uploaded by
Sunshine follows me.

The best surprises are the ones that happen after a week of moping about in the dark and miserable snorting into already sodden tissues.

MDH somehow managed to wrangle five days of leave by secretly working the worst shifts and bearing the anger of the medical staffing secretaries.

And now we are going to spend the week together, watching seagulls soar from the shores of the Channel Islands.

Maybe it'll rain the whole week.

But I am quite happy to be cold and miserable in the company of the one I love.

See you all next Sunday.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun! :) You deserve the break.

12:04 pm  
Blogger Tym said...

What a happy surprise! Told you it was all about sitting around at the docks.

Although ... I didn't really know that the Channel Islands existed.

Anyway, hope you had a great time!

6:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.

have a good break!

11:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a GREAT time and thanks for enlightening me! I AM finally going to clean them OFF my skates now that I know that they are not fungal.

:)

10:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break, tscd. You certainly deserve it. :)

2:17 am  
Blogger tscd said...

Thanks people, I certainly felt like I needed it!

3:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.