Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hambone and Jennicakes

So if you're having trouble with insomnia, I say shade your tired peepers and block out the world with these wicked-cool hand-embroidered sleep masks by Jenni.

I really love the slogans on them - my personal favourite is the one that reads 'Sod Off!'. They're made out of cotton so they'll be soft and comfortable to wear.

Jenni has got some other cute items on her site, including simple linen bags for delicate girly underthings(with "Brevity is the soul of lingerie" embroidered on them!).

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to attempt to catch up on my beauty sleep.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh I love the sod-off one! (: Hung-over's pretty cute too, only.. I don't get hung over. Heh

9:37 am  
Blogger ketsugi said...

Where can I order me one of these! ;o

11:56 am  
Blogger tscd said...

w: I would like to find one that has got two eyes embroidered on the front! It would be freaky.

ketsugi: I've updated the entry to include the site links. ;)

11:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha I think if you found one like that.. you'd sleep happily but mr bed-mate wouldn't. ;p

I know I wouldn't wanna be sleeping next to something like that!

7:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.