Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sitting on the dock of the bay.

Hooray!

This morning I opened my eyes, and I did not feel as if someone shoved daggers into them. I could swallow without feeling sandpaper down the back of my throat. I could actually breathe though my nose!

It's a miracle!

So I have a week off (according to my rota) to look forward to - and I need it badly. MDH tells me that I probably became desperately ill because I had been overworking myself, which (in retrospect) is true.


Anyway, a week off is probably what I need to recharge the batteries. I need to reorganise the house, scout around for job vacancies in other hospitals and get some studying done as well.

Or I could spend most of the week at the beach, sitting on the dock of the bay, watching the tide roll away, just sitting on the dock of the bay, wasting time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tym said...

I vote for wasting time sitting at the docks.

PS: Don't forget to eat!

6:34 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

tym: Oh, definitely. I'm much better now - ate a big plate of pasta the other day. Plus, it's Tennerfest where I'm going - gourmet 3 course meals for £10, whee!

1:47 pm  
Blogger stellou said...

this is so random, but really i believe i was playing my otis redding cd at the same time you were blogging about sitting on the dock of the bay. :-)

6:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.