Music in the Park
It is such a privilege to be able to take Stardust to listen to live music in the park - the informal setting means that he can enjoy the music and be a feisty little boy at the same time without irritating other music lovers.
If anyone is interested, the Singapore Symphonic Orchestra is holding their first open air concert of the year at the Botanic Gardens this coming Easter Sunday, 4th April, at 6-7pm. More details here.
If you are going with a little one, here's what you will probably need:
1. One large waterproof mat to sit on (the grass can be quite wet)
2. Plenty of snacks and cold drinks or dinner in tupperware containers
3. Mosquito repellent (this is Singapore, after all!)
4. Something to help you keep cool such as a cold face towel or a handheld electric fans (this is Singapore, after all!)
5. Quiet outdoor toys to add to the experience e.g. bubbles, glow sticks
6. Plastic bags to throw away your garbage before you leaveand help keep the garden looking tidy!
Have a great Easter weekend!