Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas
Originally uploaded by
Sunshine follows me.

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I took this picture whilst in Singapore - someone gave me a present from Crabtree & Evelyn. Why is the little boy whipping the little girl?!!

I hope you all have a lovely turkey-filled, honey baked ham-stuffed, tinsel-covered Christmas!

I'm gonna go sing some carols now and drink some egg-nog and maybe the chardonnay that my Consultants bought for me (and then I'm gonna head back to work all tipsified - heeheehee, shhhh!). Tata!

Oh yes, and this is a Christmas cartoon for all ye Hokkien speaking types!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you! :)

~lysithea

6:13 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

And the same to you!

1:13 am  
Blogger cour marly said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas, thanks for leaving a greeting on my blog!

ps: I also received something from Crabtree & Evelyn!

11:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.