Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

You are on hold

I've just returned from my interview. I wore my purple blouse, a black skirt and a black jacket. I pinned a small purple bee to the lapel of my jacket. I wore stockings and smart shoes.

The interview went well. I smiled alot and made eye contact. They were very kind to me, and they seemed to like me.

I find out their decision later today.

I hope I get it.

******

edit: 5 hours later

Unsuccessful.

I'm okay because I had really good feedback from them. They want me to apply again when I have more experience. All the other candidates were at least 4 years senior to myself and had completed exams - I'm surprised I was shortlisted at all.

I have one month to find a job.

I hope something turns up soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger wahj said...

Good luck!

(would this new position involve less contact with patients?)

8:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fingers are crossed for you. - D W

9:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck.

11:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best!

8:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... dun be disappointed yar ? I'm sure Daddy God's opening other doors for you ! Dun give up, ganbatte !

Cheers,
KB

9:05 am  
Blogger tscd said...

Thanks for all your good wishes! The interview itself went really well, and they have asked me to reapply for the post in 6 months time.

I felt quite disappointed at first, but now am feeling quite peaceful actually. As KB says, God has a plan!

3:31 pm  
Blogger Tym said...

Congrats on being shortlisted. That is something to be proud of.

And good luck with your continuing search!

9:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.