Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 05, 2005

Starry-eyed in Singapore (I)

So, I've been back 2 days and I've already attended one wedding dinner and one hen party. I've kissed 3 newborn babies, 4 brides-to-be and 5 mums-to-be.

I've also got 5 mosquito bites. And I've already put on an extra pound of flesh - which is quite good going don't you think? I've had my hair trimmed and highlighted. I've had a manicure, a pedicure and a facial. I'm practically unrecognisable now.

I love being back at home.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my CJS lecture is that empty too. buuuuuut my first year contract was always as packed as a new star wars movie :)

10:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops!! i left the wrong comment in the wrong window. what i meant to say was that i'm HOMEWARD BOUND TOO!

10:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.