Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2005

GANBATTE and JIA YOU!!!

I am not discouraged!

I may not have obtained my dream job, but considering how experienced the other candidates were, I am fortunate to have been shortlisted. At least I know that my curriculum vitae is not lacking!

I feel a peace in my heart with regards to the future, uncertain though it may be. I know that this peace that I feel does not come from within myself and that is also a comfort to me.

I have cast my burdens on His shoulders.

*****

Completely unrelated issue:

You gotta check this out. My eyes were glued to the screen for ages, my face was painfully fixed with a ghastly grin and I couldn't bear to surf to another website. I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.