Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2005

5 things I did not want to hear over Christmas

1. "I know they left me here because I'm a burden. But I don't mind because at least I know they'll have a nice Christmas."

2. "You can't admit me to hospital! *hacking cough* I told my grandson I'd visit him at the Home and bring him a present. *more hacking* Nobody else will go there. *hack wheeze hack hack* I promised!"

3. "I want Mummy! I want Mummy! Mummy? Mummy! Wake up Mummy! Wake up Mummy! Wake up! Please wake up!"

4. "...and after everyone went home, I went upstairs to write them all a letter to thank them for being so kind to me. Then I went out to the garage with some rope that I bought..."

5. "Well...I thought it wouldn't be busy in the A&E today because of the holidays..."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life, at its crummiest. - D W

12:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so bloody gut wrenching ... somehow, images of the deserted Picadilly Station I saw on Christmas day comes to mind. Really do not know how you guys remain sane against these psychological onslaughts. *respect*

9:02 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

D W and skates: It was a pretty crummy time in the department. Fortunately, it was offset by several cartons of Pringles Potato Chips and Schweppes Lemonade.

2:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.