Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 25, 2005

Concentration

It's really difficult to concentrate on this course. I mean, when I'm trying to resuscitate a plastic mannequin that is rapidly deteriorating despite my best efforts, the last thing I need is for a flock of emus to run past the window just as I'm trying to gather my wits about me.

This course is tough, I tell you. 3 days of intensive learning, and I have to pass 4 exams at the end of it. Stress, man. If I don't pass, it's £500 down the drain.

Okay, back to studying.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch. 500 large ones is no small price. i shudder at the very thought, i'm so broke.

4:28 am  
Blogger ketsugi said...

Four exams for three days of learning? That's harsh, man. And I thought Singapore was bad ;(

7:44 am  
Blogger Tym said...

When organisers hold courses or seminars at the zoo in Singapore, everyone complains about how far they have to travel to get there :)

4:57 pm  
Blogger Gilbert Koh aka Mr Wang said...

Good luck for the exams!

3:46 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

j: I get a study allowance - hopefully I can claim some of it back! In any case, it's still the best money I've ever spent.

ketsugi: It was intensive, but it needs to be. Doctors don't get much time off work to go and attend courses and the like.

tym: :) Haha. Some of the doctors who attended the course had travelled 8 hours across the UK.

mr wang: cheers!

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.