Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 19, 2005

15 days

I can't believe that I'm going to be back in Singapore in 15 days time. It's unbelievable!

First, I have to get through the next 4 days of 10 hour shifts, then an intensive 3 day Paediatric Life Support course and examination, followed by a week of overnight shifts.

When will I find time to pack?! Or buy Christmas presents?! Or watch 'Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire'?! So much to do, so little time!

*maniacal laughter*

5 Comments:

Blogger ketsugi said...

I, on the other hand, will be stuck in Singapore doing my exams, so I'll probably be around when you two arrive. :/

1:47 pm  
Blogger wahj said...

"Goblet of Fire" was a bit disappointing: very poor pacing, very badly edited, and very awkward direction for the actors.

10:52 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

jadeite: Whee, or you can just look for giant white man with tiny chinese wife!

ketsugi: I'll be studying for exams too.

wahj: Haha, yeah I heard it was poor. I'm still going to watch it, though. :) You can't resist the power of the Rowling.

2:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you open to meeting up? budak and I have been hoping to meet you for the longest time. Let us know.

9:50 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

mrs budak: :( Unfortunately, I'm only actually in Singapore for 9 out of 14 days...and 8 of those days are already filled up with lunches, dinners and suppers! But do wave at me if you see me on the street - I'm the tiny chinese girl with the giant caucasian husband.

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.