Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Meme?

I have no idea what "meme" is supposed to mean, but I gather that it's similar to chain letters, except not as irritating.

So Thirty Pounces sends me this 'shoe meme'. No problem, I'm game for anything! What I really want to know is, will I win any prizes for answering?

Total number of shoes owned: 12
2 pairs of strappy day-wear sandals
1 pair of strappy party sandals
1 pair of wedding shoes
1 pair of black ballet pumps
1 pair of clogs
3 pairs of boots
1 pair of thong flipflops
1 pair of house slippers
1 pair of Nike trainers

Most expensive pair of shoes:
My beloved black leather Salvatore Ferragamo boots - they were on sale!

Cheapest pair of shoes:
House slippers - bought from the market for SGD$1.50. Bargain!

Last shoes bought:
Knee high boots from ASOS

Shoe under work desk:
I'm a doctor - I don't get a work desk, although I carry my black ballet pumps in my haversack so I can change into them at work.

People I pass this meme onto:
err...okay...
budak
stellou
ketsugi

Wow.
Suddenly I feel really like I'm part of an online community.
Also, I realise that I am obviously suffering from a severe lack of footwear. Look how many shoes these girls have got! I have to jump on the bandwagon, follow the crowd, keep up with the Jones's! I should show those blogs to MDH and tell him how deprived I am.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger tscd said...

budak: eh? she deprives you of shoes as well? ;)

6:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.