Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 25, 2005

7 days to go

I have 7 days to go until the end of this surgical posting. My next 6 month gig is an Accident & Emergency post down by the south coast. It'll be more stressful and more exciting and much more weird, like being thrown into rough waters with a rubber duckie lifebuoy.

I start a new role as a senior house officer (euphenism for first rate pondscum - at present I'm a pre-registration house officer ie. second rate pondscum). I'll actually get to make decisions all by myself, and people can actually sue me for negligence.

I can hardly wait.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, insurance. =)

all the best.

4:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does that mean you have to move??:O
-budak-

9:43 am  
Blogger tscd said...

a.l.: cheers

budak: yes. It's fun getting to see different parts of the UK.

7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.