Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Va-va-voom


Made for walking
Originally uploaded by
Sunshine follows me.
MDH just bought me these fantastic vintage style leather boots from ASOS - for a mere £25! Bargain! I have a feeling ASOS is going to become one of my favourite online shopping sites.

The boots arrived in the mail just this morning - and they are surprisingly comfortable. I can already see myself wearing these with a flirty suede mini and a white blouse.

There is something so sexy about knee high boots. Maybe because they hide calves and draw the eye higher towards the thigh. Maybe they lengthen the leg and add a swing to the hips.

Or maybe, as MDH says, they just "make you look sooo hot!"

*smiles*

This is probably one of the reasons why I married MDH in the first place - I love his honesty!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.