Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Look out for Mr Stork

Hello folks,

Sorry for the long silence! I didn't intend to go AWOL for so long - thank you all for your concern and well-wishes! I am very touched.

The last few months have been rather challenging as MDH and I have made a Very Big Move to a Much Tinier Island, and we are both suffering from culture shock. However, I received some lovely emails over the Christmas season which were very encouraging and made me feel that I should start writing again.

I think the focus of my blog will be changing direction pretty soon, especially with the advent of the package that MDH and I placed an order for last July. We expect the stork to arrive at our doorstep with our little bundle of Stardust within the next few weeks.

Meanwhile, I am waiting and watching the skies.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to news about your new little one, and glad to know everything is ok.

Actually, welcome back to the tiny island as well.

1:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Good to know that everything is in coming along fine and what a change a few months make.

:-)

6:09 pm  
Blogger stay-at-home mum said...

Congrats!

6:36 am  
Blogger wahj said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, and to the tiny island! = )

11:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing ok.

Lots of luck with the stardust!

Take care,

Losh.

9:24 pm  
Blogger angry doc said...

Welcome back.

10:29 pm  
Blogger jadeite said...

WELCOME BACK! To Singapore no less!

*cheers*

1:16 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! Am really glad for you with all the good news, and I'm delighted to see you are blogging again...

Hope everything goes super smoothly the next few weeks, and after that too!

9:27 pm  
Blogger aliendoc said...

welcome back to the blogosphere!

And remember: The Epidural is your friend.

1:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.