Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 01, 2007

Invasion of the Outlaws

I have come home from work to find that the Outlaws have invaded the home.

A surprise visit from the Outlaws can oftentimes be a shock to the system, especially when I have realised that the Father-Outlaw has taken it upon himself to dismantle the cistern in the bathroom and effect some repairs.

However, the blow is cushioned by the fact that the Mother-Outlaw has taken over the kitchen and she has filled it with moist chocolate-topped yoghurt-based cupcakes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms-Ellisa said...

Those look delicious :-) My mouth is watering...... Oh come on, have a heart... I'm on a diet you know...

11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's OK ... I once came out of my room to discover my FIL had taken it upon himself to start lacquering one of my cupboards ... and he ran out of lacquer halfway, so that the cupboard looked most peculiar. ;-)

12:54 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

ms-ellisa: actually, those muffins were made using a 'Weight Watchers' recipe - using yoghurt instead of milk or cream. So it's indulgence without the guilt. ;)

kim: Gosh, you must have been mad!

9:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.