Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Pardon Me

Celeste and I are having some teething problems.

After using a PC for nearly twenty years (yes, my family was one of those progressive families that purchased a computer way back when screens were green.), converting back to the Apple Computer is a little bit strange.  As much as I adore Celeste, I have to get used to her shortcuts and her bizarre US keyboard that has all the punctuation in the wrong places.

Until I figure it out, posts will be very, very succinct.

Like this one.

3 Comments:

Blogger ketsugi said...

I've used a US keyboard layout all my life; this year I accidentally purchased a keyboard with a UK layout. Now I use US layout at home and UK layout at work. :(

11:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least, you are cool enough to finish typing a whole post. I gave up after 1 line.

1:20 am  
Blogger tscd said...

ketsugi: Oooh that's NASTY. Don't you get confused with the pound sign in the way?

Anon: Yeah, I didn't use any symbols at all in the entire post.

7:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.