Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Conversation

MDH: Is androgyny supposed to be beautiful?
TSCD: Eh? What? I suppose so. There are alot of pretty boys and handsome girls out there, and they usually end up being models if they're tall enough.
MDH: One of my colleagues is so androgenous that it took me 3 months to figure out that she was a girl.
TSCD: What!! Didn't she ever wear heels or a skirt?
MDH: Well, no. I saw her in scrubs most of the time in the pantry, so she was wearing white booties. And her name is a Chinese one, so how am I supposed to tell? She could just be a very pretty boy.
TSCD: But, surely, the hair...?
MDH: Cropped short. And I wasn't the only one who was confused, okay? The day I found out that she was a lady, was when she got really upset that one of the new student nurses thought she was a boy!!! She started growing her hair out after that. And I think she's also taken to wearing a push-up bra.
TSCD: That's...horrible.
MDH: The best part is that her boyfriend is kinda androgenous-looking too. He looks like an ugly girl.
TSCD: I'm not sure what's worse for him - being called girly or ugly.
MDH: I think if they went out and were both wearing polo-tees and jeans, no one would be able to tell and would just assume that they're gay.
(Guess how many male and female models are in the picture!)

6 Comments:

Blogger grace said...

9 models, 4 females. the rest r guys?

12:38 pm  
Blogger aliendoc said...

they're all female?

10:37 pm  
Blogger K K said...

2 guys? but even if that's right, I might not have gotten the correct 2!

2:37 pm  
Anonymous lh said...

4 males?

9:52 am  
Blogger tscd said...

Well, only lh got it correct - there are 4 males in the picture!

12:01 pm  
Anonymous lh said...

yay! now..which are the four...

10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.