Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Conversation


MDH: These two colours don't match.

TSCD: What about these?

MDH: No.

TSCD: These?

MDH: No.

TSCD: These?

MDH: No.

TSCD: Why not?!

MDH: Well, this one is purple-blue and but this one is purple.

TSCD: What?!

MDH: Yes.

TSCD: What's the difference?

MDH: (sighs) This one is purple-blue and but this is purple.

TSCD: They both look like purple to me.

MDH: No, they don't! You see....

(half an hour later)

MDH: AAAAAAAAAARGH! THIS is PURPLE-BLUE and this is PURPLE!!!

TSCD: They look the same to me, to me they just look like purple!

MDH: But this purple is more blue, can't you see?! It's not as purple!

TSCD: Purple is purple which has red and blue in it how can one purple be more purple than another purple it doesn't make any sense at all it is just purple to me which looks like purple it's not blue it's purple aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa why did we even choose this colour in the first place if it's going to be so hard? Purple should be just purple!!!

MDH: So you don't want a blue room?

TSCD: What? No. I wanted a purple room. Blue is boring! Every house has a blue room.

MDH: Oh I see! I thought you wanted a blue room with purple-blue accents, but you actually want a purple room in shades of purple.

TSCD: I don't care as long as it has purple in it! And now I'm tired and I don't care anymore, I just wan to go to sleep. To me, purple is just purple and you know I have problems with colours so just pick something purple and be done with it.

MDH: In that case, yeah, those colours you chose match.

TSCD: Yeah, but I hate purple now. Let's do it in turquoise.

2 Comments:

Blogger joyinthelord said...

I decorated one room, my room another, and my dad just kept quiet. That's how we decorated our flat!

5:42 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

joyinthelord: Heh, I wish!

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.