Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Trash Ties

Check out this wicked hairdo featuring 'Trash Ties' which have got to be the most cool hair-thingies ever!
The picture on the left is of Heather Bailey's little girl who asked her mum to make 'a hairdo nobody has ever seen before'. That has got to be one trendy little miss!
Heather even includes a step-by-step how to on her blog...but what really impressed me is that the fabric of the ties seem to grip hair really well without damaging or pulling, like plastic lackybands. I have been looking for something like this for ages - the problem with my hair is that conventional hairties and scrunchies slip off too easily, so I end up looking like a frazzled hausfrau with a disintegrating head-broomstick.
I wonder if she ships to Singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.