Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Pashupatina


pashupatina, originally uploaded by Sunshine follows me.

I have been so distracted by this website. I keep coming back here to visit and admire Natalie's latest pieces. I love the way she combines and mixes colours and materials.

Most handmade necklaces I've seen are just circles of beads but these unusual necklaces have each got a distinct asymmetrical form that draws the eye towards the unique details of the beads used. Each piece of jewellery seems to have a distinct personality, and I find that I am attracted to different necklaces, depending on the mood I am in.

Today, I am feeling rather happy, and am drawn to the pale pink one, and the green one with the little white bunny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.