Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Being sociable

Sometimes I am so tired after work, I just want to curl up in flannel pjs with a mug of hot chocolate and a book. I don't want to make the effort to go out, meet friends, and have a laugh over dinner and drinks.

Today is one of those days.

I know if I don't go, I'll regret it. I seldom get enough time off in the evenings to meet up with friends.

I really want to go to sleep.

But I really want to be sociable and strengthen my friendships.

And I'm sorely in need of a good laugh.

Right. I'm going.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tym said...

Go! Go! Socializing can give you all the pick-me-up you need to forge ahead for the rest of the week (or weekend).

8:25 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

tym: I went in the end, felt all the better for it!

9:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe =)

6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.