Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Losing the will (II)

So, my scrubs are covered in vomit - fine. I can just about cope with that.

1 hour later, I am walking down the corridor holding my mid-shift snack. There's a cleaner doing some mopping and she accidentally slips her mop across my path and I trip over it and land on my knees...

...in a puddle of urine.

Hooray.

Sick down my scrub top.

Urine trickling down my trouser leg.

And to top it all off, I've dropped my Kit-Kat on the floor.

This makes me very, very unhappy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tym said...

Aw ... I hope you went home and had a nice, long, well-deserved bath, and then some snuggly good sleep.

11:02 pm  
Blogger monk said...

look at the bright side: no scary photos of the event :)

2:01 am  
Blogger tscd said...

tym: yes, I did - after I threw my scrubs into the washing machine!

fortycalibernap: Actually, I got home and watched the news and felt really bad for whinging all night about a couple spots of puke when Hurricane Katrina was busy covering Alabama in filth.

10:15 pm  
Blogger monk said...

abalama's been covered in filth for years. . . the worst of that hurricane is that the people who end up suffering are the people who least deserve it, who are least capable of coping with it.

and those who flew out for a long weekend to avoid the weather will return like carpetbaggers to profit in the recovery.

puke and urine on the profiteers.

yeah, i know. . . apologies for the stridency. . . it's misplaced.

11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.