Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Balconniere update


So, it's January and the balconniere that MDH planted for me is still alive. In fact, the pansies and violas are blooming crazy, and you can see the green shoots of the crocus poking up through the soil.

I think I am partially responsible for the current success of our balcony garden, seeing as I have not tampered, meddled, tinkered or otherwise interfered with the well being of the plants. I leave them well enough alone.

MDH, however, often can be found crooning over them, stroking the dark soil, whispering sweet nothings and whatnot. Occasionally, he will also prune the withering blossoms in order to encourage more flowering.
I think he just likes playing with mud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.