Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Who makes the decisions?

I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. (If I had insisted that you stayed in hospital instead of listening to your opinion, would you still be alive now?) I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient.

3 Comments:

Blogger jadeite said...

I do wonder about that. How far is a doctor supposed to go to preserve a patient's life? If a patient wants to go home at risk to his/her own health, is a doctor supposed to prevent this? or is the patient's life his own to worry about?

Does the doctor only advise, or is he/she honor-bound to preserve the life as far as he/she can?

To me it veers very closely to the question of euthanasia, because it's the same question - if the patient wants to give up on life, should the doctor allow it (it's his life after all) or must he strive at all costs to prolong the life as much as possible?

Do they present this sort of puzzle to you when you're studying medicine?

12:33 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

jadeite: Yes. I thought about all these ethical things alot in medical school. I put my thoughts on the differences between euthanasia and treatment withdrawal in one of my early blog posts.

I'm there to help preserve sanctity of life, but I do not have any influence on a person's lifespan. And I can't stop people from abusing their body.

8:17 pm  
Blogger 2010 Wedding Dresses said...

thanks for your sharing! great helpful!!!Thank you
Louboutin Shoes 
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Pumps 
louboutin
Christian Louboutin Boots 
Christian Louboutin Pumps
Christian Louboutin Heels 
Christian Louboutin Sandal
Pigalle Christian Louboutin 
christian louboutin studded bow
halter neck wedding dresses
louboutin pink bow studded heels
christian louboutin fur boots
loubitan studded bow peep
christian louboutin studded bow peep-toes
christian louboutin studded heels with bow
christian louboutin white shoes with bow
Wedding Dress Shops
vintage wedding dresses 
wedding dresses
cheap mobile phone
Wedding Dress Shops
Wedding Dresses 2011
Wedding Dress Shops
Off the Shoulder Wedding Dresses
bridal jackets
wedding jackets for the bride
loubitan studded bow peep
bridal jackets
wedding jackets for the bride
halter neck wedding dresses

3:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.