Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Who makes the decisions?

I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. (If I had insisted that you stayed in hospital instead of listening to your opinion, would you still be alive now?) I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient. I am the doctor. You are the patient.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.