Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2005

Colours

When the sun shines brightly in the sky, when the waters of the lake are deep and clear and still, his eyes are glowing and transparently blue like the moonstones of Sri Lanka.

When the sand is soaked with foam, when the kestrels hover overhead, when the fieldmouse scuttles amongst the barley stalks, his eyes are golden like two sweet pools of soft caramel.

When the dew is on the grass, when light filters down through the woodland canopies, his eyes glitter pale silver and green like the scales of a dragon.

When thunder rolls through the sky, when snow whistles through the air, when the moon rises pale in the night, his eyes are grey like the sea after a storm.

And I look into those eyes and I see myself, myself, only myself, and I know that I fill your vision as I fill your heart.

And my heart is also filled.

Happy Wedding Anniversary, MDH.

P.S. There! Now don't complain I never write enough about you on my blog!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.