Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The New York Job?!

I just watched the remake of 'The Italian Job' yesterday (one of my mates taped it off the TV and we watched it together).

Now I know why it received such poor reviews. It was just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong. Most of it takes place in New York and it seemed to be American vs American, really. The whole point of the original film was in the Brits thumbing their noses at the Italians. "Hey look at us outrun your Ferraris with our Mini's! England is the greatest! Woohoo!"

I don't understand this need to 'remake' old film classics.

The day I see 'Dr Zhivago' remade (with new digital effects!)....*mumble mumble*...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.