Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2005

Seven

So I've been requested to do this (very long and tedious!!!) meme by fortycalibernap - I hope you are feeling happier and I would like to see some smiles from you, if that's not too much trouble. And thanks for saying nice things about me on your blog.

7 things that scare me:
1. Cockroaches
2. Babies that vomit blood
3. Snarling, mangy dogs
4. The sound of footsteps behind me when I walk home at night
5. Men who cry
6. Angry relatives
7. Angry nurses

7 things that I like most:
1. The sound of babies laughing
2. Playful cats
3. Dogs with waggy tails
4. Icecream
5. Choral music
6. My hair
7. Long showers

7 important things in my room:
1. Bible
2. African violet pot plant
3. Bedside lamp
4. Alarm clock
5. Mirror
6. Cotton rug
7. MDH

7 random facts about me:
1. I sing in the shower
2. I love my sleep
3. I cannot abide tardiness
4. I'm allergic to shellfish
5. I'm addicted to mashed potatoes
6. I read through books at least twice
7. I get really grumpy when I'm hungry

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Visit Petra in Jordan
2. Learn to surf
3. Take art classes
4. Learn the history of Britain
5. Have babies
6. Learn to salsa
7. Understand the Bible

7 things I can do:
1. Be tactful
2. Make meatballs
3. Get angry
4. Cry at will
5. Perform well at interviews
6. Smile in the face of death
7. Give massages

7 things I can't do:
1. Drive fearlessly
2. Chat with shopkeepers
3. Talk back to my parents
4. Indulge in retail therapy
5. Give money to beggars
6. Bake cakes
7. Express my anger

7 things I say the most:
1. "I'm hungry"
2. "Take some deep breaths now"
3. "I don't want to go back to work!"
4. "WHY?!!"
5. "This is ridiculous."
6. "What day is it?"
7. "Chocolate. Now."

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Colin Firth
3. Orlando Bloom
4. David Bowie
5. Harry Connick Jr
6. George Clooney
7. Adam Sandler

7 people who could do this:
1. Tym
2. Wahj done
3. Jadeite done (I noticed your tag too - I will do it soon, okay?)
4. wuyuetian done
5. Aleej
6. Budak done
7. Maria

Update: Links changed for those who completed the meme!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh. =)
i'll get cracking on it.

8:54 am  
Blogger ketsugi said...

Thank you for leaving me out of that last list. I hate getting arrowed to do memes >:(

9:21 am  
Blogger monk said...

tell you what -- i'll work on my smile dichotomy if you work on your anger dichotomy.

i'll let you know immediately if i make any headway :)

9:31 am  
Blogger Tym said...

I'm gonna take a while with this --- very hard, you know! But you'll see when it's up...

11:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.