Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Little physician

I haven't been feeling well lately - it is a combination of smog and overtiredness, I guess.

Yesterday, I had a stonking great headache in the afternoon and was lying down on the couch trying to rest whilst still valiantly attempting to engage in Stardust's games.

After watching me gesture at him feebly for a few minutes, Stardust climbed up onto my stomach and looked me in the eye.

Stardust: Mumby, are you sick?
TSCD: No darling, I just have a sore head.
Stardust: Like when Stardust has a sore tummy and Mumby rubbed it to make it better?
TSCD: Yes darling, but instead of a sore tummy, I have a sore head.
Stardust: Stardust rub Mumby's head and make better.

And with that, he put his little hand on my forehead and rubbed it gently.

I must have fallen asleep almost immediately because I found myself opening my eyes about ten minutes later.  Stardust was playing quietly on the floor next to me.

He's a good little boy.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Hamster said...

So sweet of him. You have a very very good boy.

10:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhh - how lovely! He is very sweet.

Valerie

4:33 pm  
Anonymous LiLi said...

Aaaawwww... that's so sweet!

9:10 am  
Blogger tscd said...

Hamster, Valerie, LiLi: Thanks. It's these reminders that keep me going some days.

9:44 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's very heartwarming....he seems to be a loving, sensitive and sensible boy! :)

9:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.