1. Leave Stardust with reliable babysitters (i.e. the Aged Ps)
- with pre-cooked dinner of lentil soup and poached pears for dessert
- with 1 bottle of milk
- with 4 'daytime' nappies (2 for use, 2 for accidents)
- with 1 'nighttime' nappy
- with a change of clothes
- with a sleepsuit
- with a kiss and cuddle
2. Wear something cool (but hot. I am going on a date, after all)
- black cotton halterneck top
- grey corduroy bellbottom trousers (I really need to get a new pair of jeans.)
- navy plimsolls
- amber and ivory bracelet
1. Eating at:
Brotzeit, a German bierhaus at Vivocity with great views over the harbour towards Sentosa Island. It was fun watching the cablecars whilst sitting on wide cushioned benches. The atmosphere was so comfortable and relaxed, and there were a few customers who entered the restaurant just to sit with a beer and a book, letting time flow quietly on.
Fast and Furious. Fast cars and Vin Diesel. I might have fallen asleep halfway, much to MDH's disgust. It must be the rumbling of car engines that lull me to sleep!