Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poor little bub


Stardust was wobbling around the room today and bopped his chin on the top of the coffee table, poor little tike. After it happened, he turned towards me with pitiful wail, his little mouth wide open and dripping blood in a most horrific manner.
He was pretty brave about it, though and calmed down after a little bit of a cuddle. I washed out his mouth so that I could have a better look and the bleeding had already stopped, leaving a tiny cut on his tongue where he had bitten it.
It's amazing how quickly he forgot what had happened - he happily ate up a little biscuit and was back again, teeter-tottering around the furniture.
I, on the other hand, am rather traumatised by it all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad he's alright!

4:53 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

Hamster: I'm glad too! I thought he'd knocked his teeth out at first.

3:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.