Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Breastfeeding makes you dumb!

Month 0-3: Battlestar Galactica Seasons 1-3
Month 3-7: Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7
Month 8-9: Hannah Montana Seasons 1-2
Month 10: Button Moon

It seems that the longer I breastfeed, the lower my IQ appears to get. Maybe it gets drained out in the breastmilk. Well, it better be going somewhere!

(Actually, I started to get more aware of the quality of television programming as Stardust got older. I really didn't want Stardust's first words to be "Frak those frakking cylons!")

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched A LOT of Buffy the Vampire slayer while breastfeeding my baby before she was able to look and see the tv!

10:46 am  
Blogger aliendoc said...

Hey, don't diss Battlestar!

:)

Welcome back...

9:17 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

Erin: It's necessary to keep oneself entertained eh?

aliendoc: Diss Baltar-star? Never! That show rocks.

7:00 pm  
Blogger Ondine said...

I'm on the penultimate episode of Gilmore girls and the twins are 18.5 months. I'm heartbroken that Rory rejected Logan's proposal.

I think I'm watching too much tv!

6:08 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

Ondine: I was sad when Rory became the 'Other Woman'. I liked Jess.

11:44 am  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

As long as there is no Sex and the City....(can't stand it personally)

7:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.