Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Precious Moments


Close to you
Originally uploaded by
Sunlight follows me
For the last few days, Stardust and I have been struggling. Or rather, Stardust is well but I have been struggling. It is really hard at midnight when one is already on the verge of crying from overtiredness, to deal with a wailing baby who is already crying from overtiredness.

Today, I received an email that really put things into perspective for me. It made me remember that how blessed I am that Stardust is strong enough to cry.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Not much more to say since you're already counting your blessings. Just... hang in there. I wish we could throw you some pom poms to make you laugh or something.

7:39 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi TSCD,

I remember how exhausted I was at the beginning too. I would be woken out of a sound sleep by the baby's crying and feel as if I absolutely could not move a muscle!!

You just have to hang in there for a while. Take heart, once Stardust is a little bigger, things will really get much much better, believe me! :-)

8:57 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats and hang in there! :)

6:01 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I is going to be worth every bit of it :-)

10:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3

59d
tag:blogger

7:17 am  
Blogger mwas said...

one day at a time...it gets better! Try to take 30 seconds of time for yourself - take a bath, listen to a favorite song, drink a cup of tea. Nothing matches new baby exhaustion.

11:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you given up on this blog? Will miss your posts. Anyway, hope you are enjoying motherhood.

1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.