Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Things change

So, circumstances in the UK have forced MDH and I to make some very tough choices.

We, like the geese in chevron flight, will be flying south when autumn comes. South, southeast, and back to the little spot on the equator that I used to call 'home'.

This is the reason for my long silence. There was too much to think about, and I could not put it in words.

To be honest, I had never believed that I would ever stay in the UK forever, not even when I bought that one way ticket to Heathrow three years ago. I won't say that Singapore is the end point of my wanderings either. MDH and I both have wings on our shoes and we will fly again, wherever God leads us.

It's just the time.

We've got the urge for going, and we've got the wings to go.

9 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

Welcome back. You were missed.

12:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Happy to see you back blogging again.

Welcome back to Singapore too.

There is at least one upside to this. You will be able to feast on all the local hawker fare that you have been missing when you are back. *grin*

9:24 pm  
Blogger angry doc said...

Welcome back.

11:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back!

1:48 am  
Blogger wahj said...

Things change, and will keep changing. Good luck on this new(est) chapter of your life - and welcome back to ole Singapore = )

2:09 pm  
Blogger Tym said...

You're back! And will be "back", geographically speaking, as well! Exciting news on both counts :) Hope the next few months of preparation go smoothly...

5:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - glad to see you back blogging I am very sorry that you will be lost to the NHS, but wish you well and hope that, now that the dificult decision is made you start to look forward to your new life
maryp

8:31 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

1:54 am  
Blogger tscd said...

Hello there people, thanks for all the encouraging words. I haven't yet decided if I will continue blogging once I return to Singapore (it being a Very Small Place Where Everyone Knows Everyone), but we shall see.

9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.