Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Blossom viewing

Down the street where I live, the cherry trees spread out their slim brown arms, laden with pink and white blooms. The grass lies quiet under a carpet of silky petals, bright in the sunlight. Playfully, the sweet spring wind reaches out with her cool hands, pulling blossoms off the branches, gathering up the petals from the ground. The flowers swirl around me, landing on my face, on my clothes, in my tousled hair. It is a pink and white cloud and I am in the midst of it, laughing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms-Ellisa said...

Cherry trees are great... I think your writing is very "literative" and it brings nice emotions to whoever reads it :-)

8:53 pm  
Blogger tscd said...

ms-ellisa: I love cherry trees. I think they embody the miracle of spring.

2:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.