Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Who am I?

So I was playing around with this face recognition software (via mr brown) last night whilst trying to avoid revising genitourinary medicine (who wants to read about syphilis when there are so many exciting things to do online!). It scans photos and compares them with a database of thousands of pictures...apparently it can be used to trace one's heritage - but it's much more fun to see which celebrity figure one resembles.
I uploaded a photo of mine that I use on my curriculum vitae.

It came up with the following matches:

and I thought to myself, well, so far so good (preens).

And then it came up with this:

And I thought, EEARRGGHH!

MDH wanders along and he looks at the photo of Batman, and looks at me and says, "Yeah...you do kinda look like Michael Keaton!"

*smack!*

So I upload a photo of MDH, run the programme and it comes up with:

MDH grins at me and says, "I always knew I was the pretty one."

*smacksmack!!*

(pause)

*smack!!!*

And then we turn back to the computer screen and see:

Heh heh heh. A 71% match.

Beware the little old wrinkly bald man, I say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Crazy X-Stitcher Etc said...

I had fun trying the face recognition. I must be one ugly female as I matches with Chen Kaige twice. :(
I think the face recognition is out of order.

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.